Ports, Airports & Hangars
Callum has acted for Lyttelton Port in a programme manager role to establish the project management office and teams for the earthquake rebuild of the LPC assets ($500M).
These complex insurance related projects required guiding the consents through a CERA recovery plan, managing the in-house project management office and many design teams on a variety of structures including container wharves, pavements, major buildings, the oil terminal, a major reclamation and finger jetties.
Establishing design criteria for new seismic conditions, working in an operational port and difficult ground conditions have been challenges that all ports need to review now in New Zealand for their own preparedness.
For Port Marlborough, Callum has completed annual valuations for insurance purposes.
Our airport and hangar projects include:
- Waitaki DC airport taxiway and apron upgrade.
- Pukakai Airport: Review of pavements and surfacing
- Manawatu DC: compilation of hangar design guide.
- Te Anau airport upgrade: design services for a completely new airport runway, runway extension and new terminal building including compilation of asset management plan for Southland DC ($7M).
- Christchurch International Airport (CIAL): Compilation and management of annual maintenance renewal contracts for runways and taxiways.
- CIAL: Terminal expansion project: Landside engineer/ airside eng rep.